Reporting Claims of Copyright Infringement
We take claims of copyright infringement seriously. Due to the nature of our website in that we allow photo submissions, we ask that all users submitting images own the appropriate copyrights and give express permission for inniepussy.com to feature the images on our website. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) or any other applicable intellectual property legislation or laws. Responses may include removing, blocking or disabling access to material claimed to be the subject of infringing activity. If proof of ownership is in fact decided in your favor, we would request you consider continuing to feature your content on our website in exchange for backlinks to your website and/or advertising. If interested, please contact us for details at the email below prior to filing a DMCA Notice.
If you believe any material accessible on InniePussy.com infringes your copyright, you may choose to submit a copyright infringement notification (see below, “Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement” for instructions on filing such a notice). These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner’s behalf.
All copyright infringement notifications must be written in English. Any attempted notifications written in foreign languages or using foreign characters may, at our discretion, be deemed non-compliant and disregarded.
Filing a DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you choose to request removal of content by submitting an infringement notification, please remember that you are initiating a legal process. Do not make false claims.
You may notify InniePussy.com of alleged copyright infringement via the email: [email protected]
We also accept free-form copyright infringement notifications. In that case, in accordance with the DMCA, the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material. If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the video you believe infringes your rights, we may be unable to locate and remove it. General information about the content is typically not adequate. Please include the URL(s) of the exact content.
- Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint in the email.
Our designated email to receive DMCA Notices is:
You may also use the following form to file your notice:
If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on inniepussy.com is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.
The copyright owner’s name and details will be kept on file. This will become part of the record of your DMCA Notice, along with your description of the work(s) allegedly infringed. By submitting a DMCA Notice, you consent to having your information retained on file.
If we receive a DMCA Notice and believe that material posted on inniepussy.com was removed or access to it was disabled by mistake or misidentification, we may file a counter-notification (a “Counter-Notice”).
After we serve a Counter Notice, we will forward it to the party who submitted the original DMCA Notice and inform that party that the removed material may be restored after 10 business days but no later than 14 business days from the date you received your Counter Notice, unless we first receive notice from the party who filed the original DMCA Notice informing us that such party has filed a court action to restrain from engaging in infringing activity related to the material in question.
Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on inniepussy.com was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.